Edit Your Life Episode 84: Media + Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 2)
Summer’s almost here, and given how popular our last Media & Entertainment roundup was, we thought it was perfect timing for Volume 2! In Episode 84 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I share what’s on our playlists, bookshelves, and TVs right now. Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page and share what you’re reading/watching/listening to!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Mom 2.0 Summit and the Iris Awards (and here’s the full roster of nominees across categories)
- Our fellow nominees in the Podcast of the Year Category: #AmWriting with Jess & K.J. (Jessica Lahey + K.J. Dell’Antonia), Parent Normal Comedy Podcast (Chris Cate), Parenting Bytes Show (Rebecca Levey, Amy Oztan + Andrea Smith), The Mom Hour (Meagan Francis + Sarah Powers), What Fresh Hell (Amy Wilson and Margaret Ables)
- 72 Hours of Insane Abundance (the crazy ride Christine was on a couple of weeks ago
- Edit Your Life Episode 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Episode 80: Teaching Kids To Cook
- Boston Mamas crowd-sourced book lists: 1, 2, and 3
- Podcasts: Up First (NPR), Side Hustle School
- TV shows: Chef’s Table (Netflix), The Voice (NBC), Master Chef Jr. (Fox), Guerilla (Showtime); we also mentioned The Great British Baking Show
- Books: Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty, A Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Movie: Hidden Figures
Get In Touch
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.